"A Little Dream" - A life documentary on Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Monday, December 15, 2008

SONG OF YOUTH

Hi guys, this one is a good song, I found in some site.

SONG OF YOUTH:
As a young citizen of India,
Armed with technology, knowledge and love for my nation, 
I realize, small aim is a crime. 

I will work and sweat for a great vision, 
The vision of transforming India into a developed nation
powered by economic strength with value system.

I am one of the citizen of a billion, 
Only the vision will ignite the billion souls.
It has entered into me, 
the ignited soul compared to any resource, 
is the most powerful resource
on the earth, above the earth and under the earth. 

I will keep the lamp of knowledge burning 
to achieve the vision- DEVELOPED INDIA.


Lets come together to make India a stronger nation.

UNLEASHING THE POWER WITHIN INDIA

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker